Book a hotel near Cape May Bird Observatory, Cape May
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cape May Bird Observatory
Cape May Bird Observatory Hotel & Travel Guide
Most children love animals and are excited to learn more about them. A trip to Cape May Bird Observatory won't just enrich and delight your young ones, but the grown-ups too.
To find it, you'll need to travel about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton, until you get to Cape May.
Kick back and wind down after a day out at Cape May Bird Observatory. You can choose from 27 hotels that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Angel of the Sea and Congress Hall.
For patrons that want bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the affordable solutions available here. You can make inquiries at the Jetty Motel and the Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel.
After a busy day, be kind and give your mind a rest at The Red Store (500 Cape Avenue, Cape May Point), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cape May Bird ObservatoryYou've come here to see Cape May Bird Observatory, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Head to World War II Lookout Tower, a towering building that's hard to miss, for a bit of insight into the local history.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, visit Sunset Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- Cape May Lighthouse has guided many vessels to safety throughout its history and is a landmark of the region.
- Cape May Point State Park is the perfect escape for travelers hoping to get outdoors.
- At Cape May Carriage Company you can do more than just check out the animals. You can take a ride on one!