If you consider yourself to be a fan of history, you'll enjoy learning about the past when you visit Cape Meares Lighthouse.
This site is situated in Tillamook, roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cape Meares Lighthouse, there are a total of 3 potential accommodations to think about. Take a look at the Harborview Inn & RV Park and Econo Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Meares Lighthouse
If you can squeeze it in, have a look at some of the other attractions in the region:
- Understand what it is that makes the wildlife at Cape Meares State Park so special.
- Enjoy the invigorating breezes and listen to the sounds of children laughing when you spend the day at Bayocean Peninsula County Park.
- See how workers and engineering join together in perfect unity at Tillamook Country Smoker.
- Embark on a journey back through previous eras when you catch a ride on Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad.
- Try the Garibaldi Museum, where the kids can explore what's being exhibited and perhaps learn a thing or two.