Thinking about a trip to Cape San Blas Lighthouse?
It is in Panama City. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 85 miles (137 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
You won't discover any hotels near Cape San Blas Lighthouse, but if you widen your search a bit farther afield you'll discover a handful of options. Recommended choices include the WaterColor Vacation Rentals, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, the WaterSound Inn, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the WaterColor Inn & Resort, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cape San Blas Lighthouse
You should take advantage of your time by stopping by the region's other attractions once you're done with Cape San Blas Lighthouse:
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is a place you need to experience. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Try and find the fairways at St Joseph Bay Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Soak up the sun and do some exercise at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, one of the area's most popular parks.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Indian Pass Beach, where you can frolic in the water all day long.
- Head to Constitution Convention Museum State Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.