Book a hotel near Carew Tower, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Carew Tower
Carew Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
A camera is a must when you head off to Carew Tower. It offers some excellent views.
To experience it for yourself, get yourself to Cincinnati. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city such a hit with travelers.
If you are looking to stay among the action, you'll have a range of options. There are no less than 23 hotels and other accommodations within the vicinity of Carew Tower. Several choices to think about are the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and also The Westin Cincinnati, situated just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
For those that love an excellent deal, there are a couple of bargain hotels nearby that are guaranteed to suit your needs. You might wish to look into the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Plan your stay at one of the few reputable hotels wthin walking distance. From the minute you check in, you're sure to be taken care of. You will find the Cincinnatian Hotel and the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away, respectively.
Craving some caffeine? Grab a coffee or two at Starbucks, a short distance from Carew Tower. If you're seeking a more formal bite, make a reservation at Al-Amir Cafe, which is also close-at-hand. If you're eager for more, you can stop for a drink or two at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks.
Other Things to Do Near Carew TowerWhen you're finally finished at Carew Tower, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- You'll want to see Fountain Square, a historic public square that's loved by both tourists and locals.
- Newspapers, exhibits, books and additional resources will greet you at The Mercantile Library, the ultimate location for anyone who loves reading.
- A trip to Havlins Museum is an excellent way to learn about the regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Feast your eyes on fine artworks at Contemporary Arts Center, a well-known art museum to include on your list of cultural attractions.
- Duke Energy Convention Center possesses all the essential services that are required for a successful conference.