Book a hotel near Carillon Historical Park, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Carillon Historical Park
Carillon Historical Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Carillon Historical Park you can enjoy an authentic view into the area and its people.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Dayton, as it's a great city to experience in its own right.
There are 4 hotels in the vicinity, so you'd be wise to book ahead. The Marriott at the University of Dayton and Courtyard by Marriott Dayton-University of Dayton are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Carillon Historical Park.
If you'd like to pocket a little bit of cash for more important things in life, you can spend a night at one of the reasonably priced solutions within easy driving distance. Two recommendations are the Super 8 Miamisburg Dayton S Area OH and the Knights Inn Dayton.
Take a break from your overflowing itinerary and treat yourself to a hot drink at Culp's Cafe at Carillon Historical Park (1000 Carillon Boulevard, Dayton.) When you want a meal, Carillon Park (1000 Carillon Boulevard, Dayton) is a popular place to visit. It's just a walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Carillon Historical Park.
Other Things to Do Near Carillon Historical ParkHere are some of the wider region's other popular things to do:
- A cemetery might not be the number one site on most people's itineraries, but you will see that Calvary Cemetery has a fascinating story to share about the life and times of the region.
- If you adore the ambience of aged buildings and structures, a prearranged visit to University of Dayton will ignite your passion.
- Eager to find a green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Hills & Dales MetroPark.
- Cemeteries aren't just settings for ghost stories. Visitors to Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum will come face to face with art, history, architecture and more at this engaging spot.
- Your family will enjoy visiting America's Packard Museum, where they will learn all about transportation history.