Your children's faces will light up and their smiles will come to life when they meet the inhabitants of Carolina Tiger Rescue.
It's in Sanford. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
It's a good idea to research your accommodations before you head off, as there aren't any hotels in the vicinity of Carolina Tiger Rescue. The Umstead Hotel and Spa, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, and the Proximity Hotel, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might work around your schedule. If not, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away is the O.Henry Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Carolina Tiger Rescue
If you want to stuff as many things as possible into your break, here are some other things that are going on:
- Take a look at the artwork at The Joyful Jewel.
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip mixed with spirits? Take the time to visit Starrlight Mead and you will find out.
- See the artworks being displayed at Cooper Mays Pottery.
- Indulge your love of nature with an adventure in Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, a popular recreational area.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit The Preserve at Jordan Lake.