- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nevada State Railroad Museum
- 10 min walk
- Casino Fandango
- 15 min walk
- Nevada State Capitol
- 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Americas Best Value Inn Carson City is located in Carson City. Nevada State Railroad Museum and Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Silver Oak Golf Course and Carson Hot Springs.
- Nevada State Railroad Museum - 10 min walk
- Casino Fandango - 15 min walk
- Nevada State Capitol - 3 min drive
- St. Teresa's Catholic Church - 3 min drive
- Carson Nugget Casino - 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
Americas Best Value Inn Carson City
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Checking in required a phone call from an outside telephone. The man who checked in me acted as though I was trying to pull a fast one and was exceptionally rude. Upon arriving in my room, I attempted to sit on the one chair in the room, which promptly broke (it appeared it was already broken before and had been placed back into a position to appear as though it wasn't.) Overall, the place was terrible.