Book a hotel near Cartaromana Beach, Campania
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cartaromana Beach
Cartaromana Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for somewhere to stay close by to Cartaromana Beach?
It's located in Ischia.
Do you find that you're a bit hard to please when it comes to choosing hotels? You're sure to find something to satisfy you here, with no less than 54 accommodation options near Cartaromana Beach. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the IL Moresco Hotel and Spa. Two other places you might like to consider are the Punta Molino Hotel Beach Resort and Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Miramare E Castello Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You don't have to spend an arm and a leg just to get a good room. The area's many bargain hotels will give you all the amenities you need. A couple of recommended establishments are the Villa Lieta and the Albergo Da Maria, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Patrons will discover an excellent selection of top-end services at the area's high-end hotels. You can confirm a booking at the Hotel Mare Blu or the Hotel Continental Ischia, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Would you like a caffeine hit, a sweet treat or a special something to keep up your energy levels? Village Cafe' Di Sasso A. E Mattera L. Snc is a delightful place to enjoy a snack and it's near Cartaromana Beach. If you are planning to go out for dinner, stay close by and book a table at ristorante i pirati. Sharing a bottle of your favorite beer at Village Cafè could hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Cartaromana BeachOn top of Cartaromana Beach, here are some other things in the area that you are going to want to do:
- A locally famous structure, Guevara Tower is considered a historical gem for the area and is an impressive sight.
- If you can't make it to the more recognized museums, give your knowledge a boost at Museo del Mare.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make arrangements to go and see Santa Maria della Scala, a local place of worship.
- Check out Aragonese Castle. This well-known historic castle is guaranteed to fascinate the entire family.
- Savvy shoppers may want to head straight for Gelateria Ice da Luciano, a well-known store that people visit for.