Book a hotel near Carter's Grove Plantation, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Carter's Grove Plantation
Carter's Grove Plantation Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Carter's Grove Plantation is always an interesting experience.
You'll find it in Newport News, approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
The Parkside Williamsburg Resort is situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Carter's Grove Plantation, making it a terrific place to lay your head.
If you're the kind of visitor that is totally fine without expensive decor, you may book a room at one of a few low-cost hotels in the area. The Williamsburg Inn and the Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis are worth a try.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, Capitol Pancake House (148 Magruder Avenue, Williamsburg) is just the location to enjoy a relaxing meal following an eventful afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Carter's Grove PlantationApart from Carter's Grove Plantation, you can stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- A day bursting with excitement, featuring a variety of games and rides, awaits at the wildly popular local amusement park, Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Endview Plantation, and try to imagine life long ago.
- You'll try to imagine life years in the past when you're on a guided tour of the historic residence, Lee Hall Mansion.
- Take a swing, get more active and challenge your mind at the local Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course.
- Spend a sunny day at Water Country USA, where you can enjoy a few wild water rides.