Looking for somewhere to stay nearby to Cascade Head Scenic Research Area?
You can find it in Otis, which is roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Prospective tourists will be happy to discover there are 24 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cascade Head Scenic Research Area. The Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites and Surftides Lincoln City ought to offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
If you feel totally fine without glamorous furnishings, you can book a room at one of a few low-cost solutions just a short drive away. You could make some inquiries at the Seagull Beach Front Motel and the Cozy Cove Beachfront Resort Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Cascade Head Scenic Research Area
After visiting Cascade Head Scenic Research Area, get ready for the other attractions available in the region:
- Roads End State Recreation Site in an ideal getaway for travelers wanting to get outdoors.
- If you love sports and would love to play, make sure you spend some time at Chinook Winds Golf Resort.
- Whether you're a big spender or just an amateur, Chinook Winds Casino is an exciting place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the main business hubs, but is also worth visiting even if you aren't here on business.
- Breathe in the fragrant air and enjoy the gorgeous floral displays at Connie Hansen Garden.