At Cascades Raptor Center you can view and learn about the animals in a way that wouldn't be possible in the wild.
It awaits you in Eugene, 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Staying within a short commute of Cascades Raptor Center isn't too hard, due to the fact that there are 40 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Inn at the 5th and Residence Inn Eugene Springfield should provide you with at least some of the amenities you desire.
Every traveler loves a bargain, and you don't have to go very far to find one. There is a small array of reasonably priced solutions not too far away. Make inquiries at the Best Western Greentree Inn and the Welcome Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Cascades Raptor Center
Maximize your time by discovering the area's other attractions once you're finished with Cascades Raptor Center:
- Get out your best walking shoes and head out to Amazon Trail. This refreshing hiking trail is a good way to really experience the charming natural beauty of the region.
- No matter how many pleasant activities you discover while you are in the area, a day spent at Lane Community College will open your eyes to the energy of the students here.
- A fun walk along the popular Rexius Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a relaxing break from the noise and stress of daily city life.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and explore the green surroundings at Hendricks Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and make a day of it.
- Whatever your alumni status, a scheduled tour around the bustling campus of University of Oregon will have you wishing that you and your colleagues were heading to the lecture hall.