Hotels Near Montbleu Casino in Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe
Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe Hotel & Travel Guide
At Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe you will find an ambience that floats in the air, welcoming you to take your chances.
It's located in South Lake Tahoe, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Whether you like to organize your room ahead of time or always end up leaving it until the night before, it won't be difficult to find something that's within walking distance. There are no less than 45 possible accommodations that fill the bill. Simplify your hunt by checking out the Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe - 1 to 3 bedrooms & Pent, Marriott's Timber Lodge and Grand Residences by Marriott, Lake Tahoe.
You'll be able to put some cash aside for your adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the various inexpensive hotels close by. The Paradice Motel and the Americana Village are traditional favorites, and they're just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Patrons will appreciate a vast array of consummate services at the area's luxury establishments. You can book a room at the Landing Resort and Spa or the Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a little interlude from wandering around Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe, take the short walk to Starbucks for a strongly brewed coffee. If your belly's starting to rumble, try and silence it with a visit to The Oyster Bar, also nearby. Draw up a stool and push away your hassles as you enjoy a drink. Alpine Union is only a few minutes away on foot, and the staff will be pleased to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Casino at MontBleu Lake TahoeWhen you're finished with Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe, but that is no reason not to attempt a game of poker or blackjack.
- Chill out at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa, a notable local resort.
- Claim a seat at the table at Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe if you love showiness and the buzz when the dice are rolled.
- Are you exhausted from walking about? Give yourself a well-deserved break on Heavenly Gondola.
- Remember to leave some room in your luggage if you plan to shop at Heavenly Village.