If you love playing a few rounds of blackjack or poker, Casino Castilla-Leon is the perfect place for you.
You'll find the attraction in Boecillo, 95 miles (153 kilometers) away from Madrid, the nation's capital.
There are 8 hotels which are not too far from Casino Castilla-Leon, each of which offers convenience and comfort. You can add the AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana by Marriott and Vincci Frontaura to your list.
For good service at a great price, take a bed at the San Cristóbal, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
After you've wandered around the various sites, put your feet up at one of the few first-rate hotels that are a short drive away. Rooms at the Hotel La Vega and Hotel Lasa Sport won't disappoint.
A casual stroll from Casino Castilla-Leon, Paco Restaurante (Calle Caño, 2, Boecillo) is one of the best venues to sit down to some great food after all that roaming around. Are bars more your style? For a revitalizing drink, do not miss La Olma (Boecillo), which is also a few minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Casino Castilla-Leon
Once you've finished with Casino Castilla-Leon, you can look forward to the area's other sights:
- Notch a few birdies, get a workout and test yourself at the local Aldeamayor Club De Golf.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just enjoy sipping wine with your loved ones, Bodegas Grupo Yllera is a great place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Imagine everyday life in times of old as you take part in a guided tour of Castillo de Portilla, a remarkable historic castle.
- At Museo de la Ciencia, the exciting world of science is translated to everyday situations.
- For travelers interested in the history of the region, don't miss out on Columbus Monument.