If this is your first time seeing Castel del Monte, you will be sure to cherish the memories for many years to come.
Andria is where you will find it.
After a busy day, you will be able to return to your room quickly for some much-needed rest and relaxation. If you're hoping to stay in the general area, there is just 1 choice of hotel. On strolling out of the Masseria Torre di Nebbia, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Castel del Monte.
Are you in need of a rest from exploring? Quality food, in conjunction with good service, makes L'altro Villaggio (SS170dir, 170, Andria) a pleasurable eating experience, and it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Castel del Monte
After seeing Castel del Monte, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- If you're looking for somewhere to contemplate the spiritual aspects of life, make your way to Santa Maria del Carmine Church.
- Stop by Pious Association Luisa Piccarreta. Although this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the visitor rules if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.
- Even if you don't take a tour of Palazzo di Citta, this incredible landmark is still worth viewing from the exterior.
- You can admire the beauty of Palazzo Ducale from outside, or maybe even enjoy a tour of the interior.
- Andria Cathedral is a Christian church that's well worth having a look at if you're in the area. Inside tours might require prior bookings.