Book a hotel near Castel dell'Ovo, Naples
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Castel dell'Ovo
Castel dell'Ovo Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your things and get ready to explore Castel dell'Ovo, an important part of any vacation.
You'll find it in Naples, a major city that offers travelers a great range of must-see sights.
After a tiring bout of sightseeing, you will be able to enjoy a well-deserved break at one of any number of accommodations within walking distance. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Castel dell'Ovo, there are no less than 30 candidates. Once you've set the dates and you are ready to start the hunt, look into rooms available at the Grand Hotel Vesuvio, Eurostars Hotel Excelsior and Hotel Miramare.
If you need to save some of your hard-earned money for a rainy day, look no further than the low-cost hotels here. A few of the more highly-frequented places include the Palazzo Magnocavallo B&B, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Relais sul Mare, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you are the sort of traveler that needs a rest from the hassles of a busy agenda, having a good night's sleep at one of the many classic hotels nearby is sure to rekindle your waning energy levels. You could stay at the Romeo Hotel, since it's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Grand Hotel Parkers, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a coffee nerd, you'll need something to keep your energy up. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Castel dell'Ovo, Al Barcadero Cafè boasts an enticing selection of beverages and sweet treats. A popular eating option which is also close by is Ciro Since 1936. It's a marvelous choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and would like something a little fancier. Visitors who are looking for a nightcap should have a chat with the bartender at Le Bar Narghilè, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Castel dell'OvoIf you are hoping to cram as much as possible into your trip, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- If you generally enjoy checking out the boats, contact Borgo Marina, a lovely marina, for information.
- La Fontana dell'Immacolatella is an excellent spot for meeting up with friends and acquaintances. You can just sit back and imagine this historic fountain in its heyday if anyone is running late.
- Gain a better understanding of the spirit of the area by going to see Santa Maria della Catena Church, a local church.
- A significant historical location, Bourbon Tunnel is somewhere worth visiting to really get a feel for the past.
- If you want greater insight into the character of this area, spend some time exploring the historic Piazza dei Martiri.
When you want a convenient way to reach Castel dell'Ovo, jump aboard the train until you reach Stazione Napoli Piazza Amedeo, the station that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.