Book a hotel near Castillo de San Marcos, Downtown Historic District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Castillo de San Marcos
Castillo de San Marcos Hotel & Travel Guide
Castillo de San Marcos is something everyone should see sometime in their life. This well-liked location isn't something to skip!
It's to be found in St. Augustine. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital of Tallahassee.
Your quality of sleep can greatly influence your travels, and you'll certainly want to be in good spirits when you check out Castillo de San Marcos. Luckily, there are 30 hotels within a short stroll. Why don't you start the search at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B?
The rivalry between cheap hotels ensures that there's always a hot deal available for the thrifty traveler. Ever considered giving the Best Western Bayfront a try? It's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. A second option is the Inn at Camachee Harbor, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is nothing better than roaming around a new place to get your appetite going. After seeing Castillo de San Marcos, you can refuel a short walk away, at St. Augustne Coffee House. Or, perhaps you might savor lunch or dinner at Al's Pizza, which is also close at hand. Of course, there is no finer way to finish up a long day of adventures than with a couple of drinks. Pescadito, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Castillo de San MarcosAs well as Castillo de San Marcos, here is a list of some more things in the region you'll want to do:
- Get a better understanding of the area's nautical heritage with an excursion to St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum.
- Look at the artistic design of Old City Gates, a much-loved landmark here.
- The walls of Oldest Wooden School House house some fascinating history. Understand more about this historic structure by scheduling a tour.
- Wander around the enlightening exhibits displayed at Colonial Quarter Museum.
- If you're after somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could try Ripley's Believe It Or Not.