An excursion to Castle Hill on the Crane Estate is a great experience for people who want to learn more about the people and events of this area's past.
To see it, travel to Ipswich, 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Accommodation choices within easy reach are scarce, with just 1 hotel to stay at. The Shea's Riverside Inn & Motel is an easy 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Castle Hill on the Crane Estate.
Other Things to Do Near Castle Hill on the Crane Estate
Surely you weren't intending to finish your day after Castle Hill on the Crane Estate? Put aside some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Witness one of the region's most prominent bodies of gushing water, Ipswich River.
- Find out what makes the nature and wildlife at Hamlin Reservation so special.
- Figure out exactly what makes the nature and wildlife at Stavros Reservation so important.
- A significant historical location, Greenwood Farm is a place worth visiting to get a taste of the past.
- Animal lovers will certainly enjoy their time at Wolf Hollow.