History is all around us, not just in study halls or encyclopedias. You will enjoy a glimpse into the area's history when you visit Castle of Caterina Cornaro.
When you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in Asolo.
Cram more opportunities for adventure into your time away when you stay at the Hotel Villa Cipriani and Albergo Al Sole, just a brief stroll from Castle of Caterina Cornaro.
1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the most reasonably priced solution nearby, the B&B Pleris is a great option for the budget traveler.
After you have explored all the sights, settle in at one of the handful of elegant options that are just a short commute away. You might want to check availability at the Hotel San Giacomo and Asolo Golf Club.
At Trattoria Moderna Due Mori (Piazza Gabriele D'Annunzio, 5, Asolo, you can appreciate every last bite of a full meal. Enjoy a cold beer and a bit of people-watching at Bar Municipio (Piazza Gabriele D'Annunzio, 6, Asolo) when you're done.
Other Things to Do Near Castle of Caterina Cornaro
Once you're finished checking out Castle of Caterina Cornaro, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- A cemetery probably isn't the top site on most traveler's lists, but you will discover that Cimitero di Asolo has an intriguing story to tell about years gone by.
- Imagine what life was like long ago while you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic house, Villa Barbaro.
- A cemetery generally isn't the top site on most people's lists, but you will find that Tomba Brion di Carlo Scarpa has a fascinating story to share about the history of the area.
- A locally well-known structure, Sopracastello, San Zenone degli Ezzelini is a historic symbol for the area and is always a memorable sight.
- Get to know the local religion and perhaps even offer up a prayer of your own at Temple of Canova.