Leave all of your smart contraptions behind and enjoy a break away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world at Cathedral Ledge Lookout.
It's located in Bartlett, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
There are just 4 hotels nearby. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the lack of choice. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cathedral Ledge Lookout, The White Mountain Hotel & Resort and White Trellis Motel are sure to please time-constrained tourists.
If you have always thought that travel is really more about appreciating different cultures than staying at fancy establishments, have a look at the reasonably priced accommodations that are a short commute away. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Attitash Mountain Village and the Eastern Slope Inn Resort.
After you've experienced the sights, be pampered at one of the handful of luxurious hotels that are a short drive away. The Wentworth and The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa are popular.
Other Things to Do Near Cathedral Ledge Lookout
After you've seen all there is to see at Cathedral Ledge Lookout, there are a number of other journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- The water plummeting over Diana's Baths is a glittering thing to witness.
- Echo Lake State Park is an appealing escape for anyone yearning to get in touch with nature.
- If your kids are restless and dying for something to do, take them to MWV Children's Museum. The hands-on exhibits are sure to awaken their interest.
- At North Conway Country Club, you can chat with a few swanky locals, and enjoy exclusive access to its facilities.
- You certainly don't have to be a huge science fan to thoroughly enjoy a day at Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center. This wonderful facility is a very popular tourist attraction.