If you want a little spiritual enlightenment on your travels, Cathedral of the Pines is the place for you.
You can explore it by making your way to Keene, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Montpelier.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to pick from nearby. The Woodbound Inn and Benjamin Prescott Inn are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cathedral of the Pines.
Other Things to Do Near Cathedral of the Pines
You'll be able to explore a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Cathedral of the Pines:
- Relax on the shores of Contoocook Lake, where you can munch on a packed lunch and enjoy the splendor of nature.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, looking at Temple Mountain from a distance is still an awesome experience.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at Shattuck Golf Course.
- Soak up the sun and stretch your legs at Monadnock State Park, among the area's finest parks.
- Lake Dennison State Recreation Area is prized by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic!