The greens have been cut and the caddies are just waiting for you to tee up at Cave Valley Golf Club.
To see it, head to Bowling Green. If you're not completely sure where that is, it's roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Frankfort, the capital of the state.
You don't have that many hotel options if you're hoping to reserve a room in the immediate vicinity of Cave Valley Golf Club. Your best bet is the Park Mammoth Resort, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cave Valley Golf Club
You've come to experience Cave Valley Golf Club, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Make your way to Diamond Caverns, a local cave that is an intriguing place to explore.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Diamond Caverns Golf Course.
- Shoppers in the know will want to head in the direction of Big Mike's Rock and Gift Shop, a well-known store which some travelers visit for.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun day making a splash at Mammoth Cave Canoe & Kayak.
- Those who love nature should make sure they pack their walking shoes or boots for a romp along Cedar Sink Trail.