- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- King Arthur Flour
- 17 min walk
- Montshire Museum of Science
- 3 min drive
- Tuck School of Business
- 6 min drive
- Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Norwich, Norwich Inn is in the historical district. King Arthur Flour and Quechee Gorge Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Quechee Gorge and Quechee State Park. Upper Valley Aquatic Center and Vermont Institiute of Natural Science are also worth visiting.
- King Arthur Flour - 17 min walk
- Montshire Museum of Science - 3 min drive
- Left Bank Books - 5 min drive
- Tuck School of Business - 6 min drive
- Dartmouth College - 6 min drive
- White River Junction Station - 10 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 177 min drive
- On-Site Brew Pub – Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean....good restaurant....nice staff...near everything