Book a hotel near Centre Street Bridge, Calgary
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Centre Street Bridge
Centre Street Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
If you think of yourself as a history lover, you'll enjoy stepping back into days of old during your time at Centre Street Bridge.
It is located in Calgary, an exciting city that hosts people from across the globe.
Spending your evenings in a place that is conveniently situated at the heart of the action sets you up for a more rewarding trip. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Centre Street Bridge, you are able to choose from around 49 accommodations. Take a look at the Hotel Le Germain Calgary or the Kensington Riverside Inn, situated just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Hotel Elan, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There are a couple of inexpensive hotels within walking distance that might just be the ticket. The Regency Suites Hotel and the Wicked Hostels - Calgary are 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the end of a day of sightseeing, rest your weary head at one of the premier hotels located nearby. The Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is one of best places, and it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you could enquire about a room at the Fairmont Palliser, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
When you're done exploring and could do with a refreshment, pay a visit to JusFruit Chinatown (110 2 Avenue Southeast #10, Calgary). Pull up a chair, relax and savor a cup of coffee. Whenever it's a good time for a drink with friends, you're bound to enjoy the great range of beer and wine on hand at Sakana Grill (116 2 Avenue Southwest, Calgary).
Other Things to Do Near Centre Street BridgeIn addition to Centre Street Bridge, travelers often swing by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- There's no better spot to relax than Sien Lok Park. Read a book, throw a frisbee with the kids or just lie in the shade in this leafy oasis.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once stated that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and discover The New Gallery while you're in the region?
- Head over to James Short Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the natural surroundings.
- Search for a sale, run your errands or just enjoy browsing the impressive collection of stores at Eau Claire Market Mall.
- Weaving Fence & Horn has become a popular setting for art supporters.