You'll be glad you added CenturyLink Center to your itinerary.
It is in Shreveport. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 200 miles (322 kilometers) away from the state capital of Baton Rouge.
After spending time at CenturyLink Center, wrap up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. You will find 44 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the 2439 Fairfield and The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa to your shortlist.
You'll find a few budget-friendly accommodations a quick drive away. You could check out the Comfort Inn Shreveport and the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center.
A short commute away, you''ll come across a small number of chic hotels to spend a few nights. You should check availability at the Margaritaville Resort Casino and Horseshoe Bossier Casino & Hotel.
When exploring CenturyLink Center and you start to feel hungry, go to Ballaire Bistro & Bookstore (4330 Panther Drive, Bossier City). It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. If you like the taste of a tall beer or a fancy cocktail to end an eventful day, try Pierce Brothers (2000 CenturyLink Center Drive, Bossier City).
Other Things to Do Near CenturyLink Center
After you're finished with CenturyLink Center, there are plenty of other experiences available in the region:
- Take a stroll and check out the protected land at Red River National Wildlife Refuge.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding presents for your family and friends, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Broadmoor Shopping Center.
- Those interested in the military will enjoy spending some time at Barksdale Air Force Base. If you make prior arrangements, there's a possibility that you can tour the facility.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and discover the perfect memento at Southfield Shopping Center.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or perhaps just buy what you need, you can enjoy some wonderful retail therapy at Eastgate Shopping Center.