- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Charleston City Market
- 3 min walk
- Marion Square
- 6 min walk
- Charleston Gaillard Center
- 7 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Charleston's Charleston Historic District neighborhood, King Charles Inn is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waterfront Park and Charleston Waterfront Park, while Charleston Music Hall and Patriots Point are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Charleston City Market - 3 min walk
- Marion Square - 6 min walk
- Charleston Gaillard Center - 7 min walk
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 10 min walk
- College of Charleston - 10 min walk
- Charleston Station - 18 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 22 min drive
- BREW – Pool-view brewpub. Open for happy hour.
About this property
King Charles Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
This property is in a great location to see downtown Charleston and the free parking is a great perk, but I can't otherwise recommend it. There are too many other places nearby that will give you a much better sense of the history of the city. The only thing historic here is the facade. The room was small and the bed uncomfortable. The rooms are also broken up into different parts of the hotel and mine at least wasn't easy to access.