- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Waterfront Park
- 6 min walk
- Charleston Waterfront Park
- 6 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Charleston's Charleston Historic District neighborhood, Market Pavilion Hotel is in the city center and near the bay. Charleston Music Hall and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Charleston Tanger Outlets. Traveling with kids? Don't miss South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center.
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 2 min walk
- Charleston City Market - 5 min walk
- Waterfront Park - 6 min walk
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 6 min walk
- Charleston Gaillard Center - 10 min walk
- Charleston Station - 13 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Grill 225 – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Pavilion Bar – Poolside rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Market Pavilion Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We absolutely love our stay here. The staff was so nice and helpful. Each night we received cookies and warms treats to our room. Each morning they had breakfast, coffees and tea out for each floor. We felt at home here.