Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Charleston, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and restaurants, as well as attractions like Charleston Town Center and Avampato Discovery Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Charleston and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Charleston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kanawha State Forest, Ridenour Memorial Park, and Nitro City Park.
- Other things to see include Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences, Charleston Civic Center, and Appalachian Power Park.
- Need a pet store? Try House of Hounds Charleston, Acute Chinchilla Company, or Elite Pets.
- For vet care, Animal Health Division, Animal Care Associates, Inc., and Dr. Miranda Rossi are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Charleston
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Elkview - Charleston NE
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Motel 6 Charleston East WV
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Charleston
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Charleston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.