- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Charleston City Market
- 5 min walk
- College of Charleston
- 7 min walk
- Marion Square
- 7 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district, The Restoration is in Charleston's Charleston Historic District neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. USS Yorktown and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Waterfront Park and Charleston Waterfront Park. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Charleston City Market - 5 min walk
- College of Charleston - 7 min walk
- Marion Square - 7 min walk
- Charleston Gaillard Center - 9 min walk
- Charleston Music Hall - 10 min walk
- Charleston Station - 12 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
pleasant hotel, great location
Very nice hotel with boutique feel. It was a very comfortable stay overall. Location is excellent. Very quiet, friendly staff. Municipal parking is nextdoor $1 per hour, $18 per day.