Special COVID-19 cleaning rules and Flexible cancellation COVID-19 policy.
Located about 40 km away from the new Charlevoix Club Med that will soon open !
Welcome to the Maison de campagne St-Irenee !
Luxury 5-bedroom house
It can accommodate 10 to 12 people.
It has a wonderful veranda that allows you to watch the belugas when they come visit you ! The house offers you an opportunity to enjoy lots of privacy while being surrounded by your friends and family.
Located on a large 82 000 square foot lot (8200 square meters), large enough for the kids to play, where you will find a dozen apple trees for you to pick from !
Ground floor :
- Large living room with a wood fireplace (dry wood supplied free of charge), a grand piano, binoculars and a telescope.
- Large dining room area and a beautiful kitchen with all the modern amenities, including champagne glasses !
- A bathroom that also includes a shower as well as a laundry room. An extra dryer is also located in the basement for you convenience so you can dry the snow suits or bathing suits after a long day outside !
Upper level :
- Four bedrooms: three with queen beds and one double bed. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private bathroom with a cute old fashioned bathtub.
- Main bathroom that includes a shower and a large bathtub.
Higher floor (3rd floor):
- Loft with a double bed, sofa, TV and large windows overlooking the St Lawrence river. This last floor is ideal for the extra visitors (a couple of extra floor mattresses are provided) or for the children who can play without being annoyed ... by the adults.
POOLS AND SPAS :
- For a reduced rate through us, you can also use the health center (hot tubs and pools) at the Fairmont Hotel- Manoir Richelieu located less than 15 minutes from the house.
EVERYTHING IS SUPPLIED :
- All the equipment of a modern kitchen;
- All the linen and towels are provided as well as toilet paper, kleenex, soap (for the total duration of your stay) and everything you need to make your life comfortable;
- All you need to bring is your food, your piano partitions and your phone to plug in the Bose intelligent sound system to listen to your music ! The grand piano is tuned yearly by professionals.
Let the vacation begin.... Just relax, do nothing, play piano, read a few books selected from the old bookshelf in this five bedroom Victorian house and three bathrooms located directly on the St-Laurence river in the wonderful village of St-Irénée-les-Bains.
This house is all yours for up to 12 persons ! It offers you a peaceful environment where the light comes shining through the 36 windows and doors and where, with a bit of luck, the belugas will come knocking at your door! You want to stop the clock and get back to the fundamentals of your life with your family, your friends or just by yourself? You plan to do all sorts of outdoor activities? Great! However, be ready to change your plans like so many people who have come in this home with an ambitious program but, because of the magic of the site, have changed their plans so that they can just enjoy being here.
For sport lovers: If you are active and want action, you are less 30 minutes from hiking in the most beautiful trails. Check the 'Parc des Hautes Gorges', the ' Acropole des Draveurs' or 'Le mont du Lac des cygnes'. For golf, you have one of the most beautiful golf courses in Canada, Le Manoir Richelieu golf course. You may prefer going on a bicycle tour? Try the Ile aux Coudres bike trail. Fantastic! In winter time, the ski is fantastic. Visit the Massif ski resort, the best place for skiing in eastern Canada at 35 minutes from our place! You prefer cross country skiing? 10 minutes from the house and you are surrounded by a beautiful environment in the paths that are especially groomed at Les Sources Joyeuses.
For arts lovers: Charlevoix is a paradise for painters. It has plenty of art galleries. Also, for music lovers, you can go to a classic concert at le 'Domaine Forget' located 5 minutes from our house during the summer.
For farniente lovers : Just watch the belugas from our own veranda! True, they are often there, not far from the shore, at the end of the afternoon in summertime. Or, go whale watching! It is a 30-minute drive. Or, just stay at home, read a good book, listen to good music or play piano on the grand piano! Don't forget, everything is supplied. You just need to bring your food and your piano partitions ! The piano is professionally tuned yearly.
CITQ registration number 174591. This is the licence number of our site with the Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Quebec (CITQ) , a governmental body, that entitles us to rent this house and that ensures that we qualify to operate such a business. Whenever you rent a house, always make sure that the house is registered with the CITQ and ask for the registration number.