FAQs about Belgrade Flights
Which airlines fly to Belgrade?
Marked down the dates for your escape to Belgrade? With 9 air companies servicing this city, you're sure to find a flight that ties in with your travel plans. These are some of the top carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Belgrade?
- Japan Transocean Air
- SriLankan Airlines
- Air Serbia
There's no chance of your cab driver going to the wrong airport in Belgrade, as there's only one operating in the city. Belgrade Airport (BEG-Nikola Tesla) is roughly 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Belgrade
Craving a taste of the high life on your break? Book a plush room with fancy extras at the Courtyard Marriott Belgrade City Center. Sticking to a budget? Don't worry, you won't be left in the cold. The Hostel and Apartments 360º will keep you and your wallet happy. Places to visit in Belgrade
Serious sightseers should check out National Museum and Republic Square. Are you after more things to do in this bustling city? Church of Saint Sava and Kalemegdan Citadel will keep you busy.
Botanical Garden is a place that pleases not only those who have a bit of a green thumb, but also those who are looking for some quiet time away from the city. Seeking some more ideas? Nikola Tesla Museum features many intriguing science exhibits that the whole family is sure to love. And there's more. Tour Military Museum for greater insight into the military and its history. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Belgrade
Make your flight to Belgrade that little bit easier by reading over these helpful security tips:
- Have your boarding pass and travel ID somewhere accessible. They'll be the first things you'll be asked for by security personnel.
- Coins, belts and keys should be placed in a tray for X-raying. If you walk into the body scanner with any of these items, you'll be asked to turn back and remove them.
- Digital cameras, laptops and other electronic devices must be placed in a tub to be X-rayed.
- When it comes to flying with gels and liquids, every passenger is permitted a quart-sized clear resealable bag to transport containers no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Security personnel may ask you to remove your shoes before entering the body scanner. Wear a pair that you can take off easily. There's nothing more irritating than having to do your laces up again and again.
- Pocketknives and corkscrews are not permitted on board the plane. Stash them away in your checked luggage to avoid them being confiscated at the airport security checkpoint.