FAQs about Burlington Flights
Which airlines fly to Burlington?
Book your seat with one of the 16 airlines that fly to Burlington and get set for an incredible new adventure. Companies with outstanding reviews include:
What airport is best to fly into Burlington?
- Qatar Airways
Burlington has just one airport, which makes booking your flight here easy. Burlington, VT Airport (BTV-Burlington Intl.) is 3 miles (5 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Burlington
Every magnificent journey starts with a single step — as well as a cozy place to lay your head! Sort out your Burlington accommodations through Travelocity and you'll have 39 options to select from.
The Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown are some of Travelocity's top accommodation options in Burlington. Places to visit in Burlington
Got time up your sleeve? The University of Vermont and Waterfront Park are some fantastic attractions in the area. You'd be mad to leave before ticking these off your vacation to-do list.
The historic campus and buildings of Champlain College are widely admired, making it a popular attraction among both locals and tourists. Like some more options? There's no better place to take time out than Battery Park. Read a good book, throw a frisbee with the kids or have a simple picnic in this leafy green sanctuary. And there's more. You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at University Mall. Make sure you buy yourself a few treats, too! How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Burlington
These useful hints and tips about airport security checks will save you a lot of time and energy on your trip to Burlington:
- Security staff will expect to see your travel ID and boarding pass at the checkpoint. Store them in an accessible place, so they're all ready for inspection.
- You'll need to pause the tunes for a few minutes. Headphones and earphones need to be taken off and put in a tray to be X-rayed. The same applies to items such as belts and heavy jackets.
- All laptops must be taken out of their cases and placed in a tray before being scanned.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to place all creams, liquids and gels in a separate bin for scanning. Make sure they're all stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Untie your shoelaces in preparation for entering the body scanner. Depending on the style of shoes you've got on, security may ask you to remove them.
- Multi-tools and corkscrews are prohibited from entering the aircraft. Put them in your checked luggage to avoid forfeiting them at the security checkpoint.