FAQs about Chilliwack Flights
What airport is best to fly into Chilliwack?
Abbotsford, BC Airport (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.) is around 22 miles (35 kilometers) from the sights and sounds of downtown Chilliwack. It's the only airport in the city, so there's no risk of your cab driver dropping you at the wrong one! Where to stay in Chilliwack
With a nice assortment of 15 properties available on Travelocity, you can afford to be fussy in Chilliwack. But remember — the sooner you secure a room, the sooner you can focus on planning those unforgettable experiences.
Searching for a place to stay can often be a little tiresome. Make the process as easy as possible and check out a few of our favorite options, the Coast Chilliwack Hotel. Places to visit in Chilliwack
Enter a botanical wonderland at Minter Gardens, a lovely garden oasis in the area Want more ideas? You'll likely hear people talk about Chilliwack Heritage Park, an important venue that hosts conferences. But that's not all. If you want a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and get the perfect souvenir at Cottonwood Shopping Mall. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Chilliwack
Make your flight to Chilliwack a little bit easier by following these useful security tips:
- Have your boarding pass and passport in an easily accessible place. They'll be the first things you'll be instructed to produce by airport security personnel.
- Remove your shoes, belt and jewellery before approaching security. Items such as these are not allowed to pass through the body scanner.
- Electronic items such as laptops, phones and cameras need to be sent through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure you can get to them quickly.
- Flying with a favorite cologne or perfume? As long as it's no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it with you in your carry-on luggage.
- Security personnel will likely tell you to take off your shoes in preparation for entering the body scanner. Pick a pair that slip off easily. There's nothing more irritating than having to do up your laces again and again.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever updating. Read over your airline's official website to understand what is not allowed on board their flights.