FAQs about Lahaina Flights
Which airlines fly to Lahaina?
Chosen the dates for your escape to Lahaina? With 5 air companies servicing this city, you're bound to find a flight that suits your travel plans. Here are a few of the best carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Lahaina?
- Japan Transocean Air
- SriLankan Airlines
- Mokulele Airlines
There's no need for you to consider flight options into multiple airports when jetting into Lahaina. Kapalua, HI Airport (JHM-West Maui) is the city's sole airport, situated 6 miles (10 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Lahaina
We're proud to recommend the Lahaina Inn. These Lahaina accommodations should cater to most island vacationers. Places to visit in Lahaina
While it can be quite exciting deviating from the beaten path when you're on vacation, sometimes you just have to do the touristy things to see what all the fuss is about — like exploring Kaanapali Beach in Lahaina.
See a performance at Maui Theater and watch the characters come to life. Like some more ideas? You can have a little family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Banyan Tree Park. And that's not all there is. You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Kaanapali Golf Courses. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Lahaina
Your adventure to Lahaina kicks off as soon as you've completed the security checks. We've summarized a few tips and pointers to ensure you get through quickly:
- Ensure your passport and boarding pass are easily accessible. You will be asked to present them straightaway.
- You'll need to put your tunes on pause for a few minutes. Earphones and headphones must be removed and placed in a bin for X-raying. The same applies to items such as heavy jackets and belts.
- Electronic devices such as tablets, laptops and phones will need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Make sure they're easily accessible.
- Lip balm, toothpaste and other toiletry items in liquid, gel or cream form need to be stored in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They must also fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear resealable bag.
- Airport security personnel will likely ask you to take off your shoes in preparation for entering the body scanner. Wear a pair that you can slip off easily. There's nothing more tiresome than having to do your laces up over and over again.
- Pack any multi-tools or other sharp items inside your checked luggage. Security won't permit these on the aircraft.