FAQs about Lewisburg Flights
Which airlines fly to Lewisburg?
There aren't too many airlines that service Lewisburg. So, if you're planning to begin your much-anticipated trip from here, lock in an airfare with Japan Transocean Air as soon as you can. What airport is best to fly into Lewisburg?
Lewisburg is serviced by one airport. You'll be strolling through the arrivals gate at Lewisburg, WV Airport (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), which is 4 miles (7 kilometers) from downtown. Where to stay in Lewisburg
Be the early bird that catches the worm when it comes to organizing your Lewisburg accommodations. With 9 properties on offer, your choice is limited. Check them out and lock in a comfortable room today!
Looking for somewhere to get some rest in Lewisburg? The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg are our recommended accommodations in this area. Places to visit in Lewisburg
Thankfully, some places are significant enough in history that they're protected. Lost World Caverns is one of those places. Need some more options? Enjoy watching the gifted actors who perform at Greenbrier Valley Theatre and appreciate the hard work which goes into the productions. And that's not all there is. If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Lewisburg Elks Country Club. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Lewisburg
Your adventure to Lewisburg starts as soon as you've satisfied the security checks. Here are a few tips and pointers to help you get through quickly:
- Be sure you know the whereabouts of your passport and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to hand them over.
- Keep in mind that belts with metal buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be told to step back and remove it before continuing.
- Electronic items such as laptops, phones and cameras will need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure they're easily accessible.
- Flying with your favorite cologne or perfume? As long as it's no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it with you in your carry-on luggage.
- Think about the type of footwear you want to travel in. Slippers are great because they're a cinch to step out of for the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next journey!
- Some destinations have stringent biosecurity laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not you're permitted to travel with fresh fruit.