FAQs about Red Deer Flights
Where to stay in Red Deer
Researched Red Deer, planned your vacation outfits but haven't yet locked in somewhere to stay? Travelocity can help you take care of that. Choose from 25 centrally located properties and start packing those bags!
If you're looking for quality accommodations in Red Deer, we recommend the Sandman Hotel Red Deer. Reserve a room and then start organizing all those amazing activities and experiences. Places to visit in Red Deer
If you're looking for a venue that boasts decent facilities and services, you should look into Heritage Ranch. You can be certain that there are hotels and restaurants located close by. Want some more options? There's nothing like a good laugh, so arrange a trip to Westerner Park for a fun day out. But there's more. Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the legends and famous victories at Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Red Deer
Make your journey to Red Deer a little easier by following these helpful tips and pointers:
- Make sure your passport and boarding pass are easily accessible. You'll be required to produce them straightaway.
- Take off your belt and shoes before arriving at the security checkpoint. Items like these are not permitted to pass through the body scanner.
- Ensure your laptop and electronic devices are within easy reach. These items need to be put through the X-ray machine separately.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to place all gels, liquids and creams in a separate tray for scanning. Make sure they're all packed in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Steel-cap boots and other heavy shoes are likely to be X-rayed by security personnel. It might be wise to wear lightweight sneakers instead.
- Stash any multi-tools or other pointy items inside your checked luggage. Security won't permit these on the plane.