FAQs about Texarkana Flights
What airport is best to fly into Texarkana?
Texarkana, AR Airport (TXK-Texarkana Regional) is situated 4 miles (6 kilometers) from downtown Texarkana. It's the only airport servicing the city, so there's no risk of your cab driver delivering you to the wrong one! Where to stay in Texarkana
Whether you'd like to shell out on accommodations or you simply want someplace to use as a base, you'll find what you're after in Texarkana. With 31 places to stay listed on Travelocity, you'll have no issues hitting the hay after a long day of exciting adventures.
If you're on the hunt for comfortable accommodations in Texarkana, we recommend the Econo Lodge Texarkana. Secure a room and then start organizing all those thrilling getaway activities. Places to visit in Texarkana
You'll definitely find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family back home at Central Mall. Rememer to buy yourself a treat, too! But the excitement doesn't have to end there. Go on a tour through Texarkana College, and appreciate the distinguished buildings and campus. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Texarkana
These useful hints and tips about airport security will save you a lot of time and energy on your journey to Texarkana:
- Make sure you know the location of your travel ID and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to produce them.
- You'll need to pause the music for a few minutes. Earphones and headphones must be taken off and placed in a bin for X-raying. The same applies to items such as keys and coins.
- Ensure your electronic devices and laptop are easy to reach. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine in separate bins.
- When it comes to flying with gels and liquids, all passengers are allowed a quart-sized clear resealable bag to store containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Untie your shoelaces as you approach the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you're wearing, security may ask you to remove them.
- Some countries have stringent biosecurity laws. Think about where you're going to and whether or not you're allowed to travel with fruit and meats.