A visit to Cherokee Heritage Museum and Gallery will always be time well spent.
You can visit it in Marble, which is 300 miles (483 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Kick back and take it easy after a day visiting Cherokee Heritage Museum and Gallery. There are 3 possible accommodations that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one catches your eye out of the Hampton Inn Murphy and Best Western Of Murphy.
Other Things to Do Near Cherokee Heritage Museum and Gallery
If you have time, you'll want to discover what else is available in the area:
- If you're in need of some outdoor fun, stop by Andrews Recreation Park, a popular recreational area.
- If you'd like to stay on top of your health while traveling, why not work out at Koneheta Park? This well-known park will lead you away from the gym and into the open air.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Murphy River Walk. This local hiking trail is extremely popular among those desiring a scenic hike.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Fire Creek Falls.
- Check out the schedule of events at Clay's Corner. This popular concert venue will no doubt have a show you'll be eager to attend.