Find & compare historic hotels in Cherokee, NC from $89
Top Cherokee Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cherokee, a quaint city known for its casinos and mountain views, as well as attractions like Harrahs Cherokee Casino and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cherokee and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cherokee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Soco Falls, Cataloochee Valley, and Lake Glenville.
- Other things to see include Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, Cataloochee Ski Area, and Museum of the Cherokee Indian.
- Need a pet store? Try Smoky Mountain Dog Bakery and Fish & More Pet Store.
- For vet care, Junaluska Animal Hospital: Mitchell Sam DVM, Sylva Animal Hospital: Bragg Dianna DVM, and Junaluska Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cherokee
- Creekside Paradise Bed and Breakfast
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Drama Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cherokee
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Cherokee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.