Gather your golf clubs and head out to the greens at Chestnut Hills Golf Course where you'll get to enjoy some marvelous days.
This site is situated in Ludington, an estimated 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
You'll discover 2 hotels which are a short drive from Chestnut Hills Golf Course, each offering comfort and convenience. Spend some time comparing the features at the Bear Lake Bed and Breakfast and Bella Vista Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Chestnut Hills Golf Course
You're here to check out Chestnut Hills Golf Course, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has to offer:
- History fans should set aside time to visit Arcadia Area Historical Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Kick off your shoes and breathe in the clean air of Grebe Park, a green urban oasis.
- Luckily, some places are so significant in history or nature that they're protected. Misty Acres Preserve is one of those places.
- Explore the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a round or two at Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course.
- Michigan Legacy Art Park is a relaxing garden that is home to a variety of striking sculptural pieces.