Overview of Viceroy Chicago
Guests rated this property 4.8/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
John Hancock Center8 min walk
Water Tower Place9 min walk
Chicago Water Tower10 min walk
Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)29 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located near the beach, Viceroy Chicago is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with great shopping. State Street and Water Tower Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lincoln Park Zoo and Navy Pier. Field Museum of Natural History and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed.
- John Hancock Center - 8 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 9 min walk
- Chicago Water Tower - 10 min walk
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital - 15 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 6 min drive
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Clark-Division Station - 5 min walk
- O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 29 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Fri, Oct 30 2020 - Sun, Feb 28 2021 (dates are subject to change):