Overview of Virgin Hotels Chicago
Virgin Hotels Chicago
Guests rated this property 4.8/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Chicago Riverwalk2 min walk
Millennium Park7 min walk
Cloud Gate14 min walk
Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-03-03. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
View in a map
About this area
Located near the beach, Virgin Hotels Chicago is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. State Street and Michigan Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Navy Pier, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours. Guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min walk
- Millennium Park - 7 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 11 min walk
- Cloud Gate - 14 min walk
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital - 16 min walk
- State Station - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 4 min walk
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 29 min drive
- The Commons Club – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Two Zero Three – Coffee shop with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Cerise – Rooftop bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Sun, Oct 11 2020 - Tue, Mar 30 2021 (dates are subject to change):