- Chicago Theatre
- 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago
- 6 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a river, Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chicago Riverwalk and John Hancock Center. Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Theatre - 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 6 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 8 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 13 min walk
- State Station - 4 min walk
- Millennium Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hoyts – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities