Book a hotel near Children's Fairyland, Oakland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Fairyland
Children's Fairyland Hotel & Travel Guide
Your kids won't know what to do first at Children's Fairyland, where the collection of entertaining activities is impressive.
It is just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Oakland.
Of the same importance as your vacation itinerary is your choice of accommodations. Luckily for you, there are 25 options within a short commute of Children's Fairyland. The Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel and the Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel are well-liked choices and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You can also check out the Oakland Marriott City Center, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you would prefer to spend your hard-earned money on some fun activities, instead of on cushy hotels, check out the array of budget hotels a short stroll away. The Americas Best Value Inn - Oakland / Lake Merritt, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Imperial Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places that you can start off with.
You'll find a handful of first-rate hotels a short drive away, perfect for when you're feeling indulgent. The Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel and Hotel Shattuck Plaza are perfect choices that you should consider.
There's nothing like wandering around an unfamiliar place to get your appetite going. Once you've visited Children's Fairyland, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at 1888 Coffee Station at Bacheesos. A great option for anyone looking for something more substantial is Bacheesos - Oakland. Similarly, you won't have to travel too far to locate it. Finish a satisfying day out by traveling down the road for a drink at Room 389.
Other Things to Do Near Children's FairylandBesides Children's Fairyland, here is a list of some more things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- You definitely don't have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Lakeside Park and Garden Center awaits tourists and locals alike.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Lake Merritt are popular with visitors.
- Go and pick up a bunch of maps and pamphlets from Rotary Nature Center and Waterfowl Refuge to discover more about this region.
- Cathedral of Christ the Light is a prominent house of worship catering to local Catholics.
- Pay a visit to Pan Theater and delight in watching its gifted actors give it all they've got.
Hop on a train at the nearest station, Jack London Square, after seeing Children's Fairyland. It's a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Children's Fairyland? Check out our Children's Fairyland travel guide!