Book a hotel near Children's Museum of Phoenix, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Museum of Phoenix
Children's Museum of Phoenix Hotel & Travel Guide
Both you and your kids will be smiling at Children's Museum of Phoenix.
To see it for yourself, pack your bags and head over to Phoenix, the lively state capital.
There's a good mix of 15 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Children's Museum of Phoenix, but it's still a wise idea to book ahead of time. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you will be able to get some rest at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape. Two others are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix Downtown-Ballpark, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and The Westin Phoenix Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You don't always have to pay top dollar to get a good room. The area's various budget hotels will provide you with all the facilities you could need. The Super 8 Phoenix Downtown and the Rodeway Inn Downtown Phoenix are local favorites, and they are only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Out of the assortment of hotels in the immediate area, only the Sheraton Grand Phoenix offers guests a truly luxurious experience. You will find it 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you're after someplace close by to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee, look no further than Spoonz Express (215 North 7th Street, Phoenix). If you feel like something a little stronger, head on over to The Rose and Crown Pub (628 East Adams Street, Phoenix).
Other Things to Do Near Children's Museum of PhoenixIf you have enough time, have a look at what else is happening in the area:
- You'll enjoy exploring Heritage Square, a historic public square that's loved by locals and tourists alike.
- History fans must visit Rosson House Museum, where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.
- If you're looking for someplace to keep the kids busy, you can spend some time at Arizona Doll and Toy Museum.
- Head to the fairways at The Raven Golf Club at South Mountain, a lovely place to unwind and play a round or two.
- If you're seeking a sanctuary to peacefully ponder the spiritual aspects of life, go to Saint Mary's Basilica.
Why not jump on a train when you're visiting Children's Museum of Phoenix? The nearest station, Union Station, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.