A visit to Children's Zoo at Celebration Square is more than just fun. It's also educationally enriching for children and adults alike.
To get there, you'll need to travel about 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, to Saginaw.
Unpack your suitcase, enjoy a good night's sleep and enjoy being a short distance from Children's Zoo at Celebration Square when you reserve a room at the Montague Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The surrounding area's budget hotels provide guests with an excellent standard of service and prices which are as low as possible. Some examples are the Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw and the Comfort Suites Saginaw.
Parched people from near and far frequently drop by Hondo's (2025 Lowell Avenue, Saginaw) to quench their thirst. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away if you want to have a look.
Other Things to Do Near Children's Zoo at Celebration Square
Once you're finished visiting Children's Zoo at Celebration Square, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Andersen Enrichment Center is an important government building that's admired by both locals and tourists.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head in the direction of 400 Court Street Studio, a famous store which some people specifically visit the area for.
- Every curated art piece has an intriguing past. At Saginaw Art Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and discover the story behind them.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Castle Museum will surely help you become more understanding of the land and its citizens during your stay.
- Mid-Michigan Children's Museum has a number of interactive displays for inquisitive learners. Your youngsters will be entertained for eons!