Learn more about the events, people and places which have influenced the region at Chimney Rock National Monument, one of the most significant historical attractions.
It's located in Pagosa Springs, which is roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for some accommodation near Chimney Rock National Monument. Choose from 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. The Quality Inn and First Inn of Pagosa ought to offer you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Chimney Rock National Monument
If you have time to spare, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- From notable leaders to important dates, San Juan Historical Museum houses displays that are worth your time.
- Those who love nature must remember to pack their walking shoes and head out along Sheep Creek Trail.
- It doesn't matter how long it's been since you were a kid, you can have fun playing miniature golf at Bogey's Mini Golf.
- Visit Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts and revel in watching talented actors give it their best shot.
- Lovers of painting should make plans to swing by Fred Harman Art Museum where they'll be truly impressed.