Book a hotel near Chinook Winds Golf Resort, Lincoln City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chinook Winds Golf Resort
Chinook Winds Golf Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
The luscious greens at Chinook Winds Golf Resort await, so find some friends and prepare for the thrill of a lifetime.
You'll find it in Lincoln City, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salem.
There's a decent variety of accommodations that are an easy drive away from Chinook Winds Golf Resort. Take your pick from 13 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Lots of travelers would recommend the Surftides Lincoln City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Liberty Inn, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
At the Motel 6 Lincoln City, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you can enjoy a restful sleep, confident that you've grabbed the most affordable deal in town.
To be near the action, and stay in luxurious surroundings, head to the A Lobster Lookout by RedAwning, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Craving a hit of caffeine? You can grab a coffee at 60'S Cafe, a stone's throw from Chinook Winds Golf Resort. A good option if you're wanting a more serious eating experience is Aces Bar & Grill. Again, you needn't travel too far to locate it. Draw up a stool and unwind with a glass of wine or beer. McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub is a few minutes walk away, and the bartenders will be all too happy to serve you.
Other Things to Do Near Chinook Winds Golf ResortAs well as Chinook Winds Golf Resort, you can stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Experience the bustling atmosphere of Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce, and find out how business is done in this part of the world.
- You may be an outside chance at Chinook Winds Casino, but that's no excuse not to try a hand of poker.
- Spend a day in the sunshine and get your body moving at Roads End State Recreation Site, one of the area's finest parks.
- Take a deep breath of the wonderfully fragrant air and enjoy the lovely floral displays at Connie Hansen Garden.
- Lincoln City Skate Park is a popular recreation center that many tourists enjoy. Head there for an afternoon of fitness and sports.