Book a hotel near Chumayo Spa, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chumayo Spa
Chumayo Spa Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Chumayo Spa is a fantastic way to make the most of your travel time.
To reach it, travel 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach Eureka.
You don't have a lot of hotel options if you're hoping to get a room within a short commute of Chumayo Spa. Your best bet is the Blue Lake Casino & Hotel, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Often, a snack from the corner store just isn't good enough. Take some time to savor a heartier meal at Mad River Brewing Company - Tasting Room (101 Taylor Way, Blue Lake) after visiting Chumayo Spa. When you see the stars start to shine, it's time to go out and play. Make your way to Logger Bar (510 Railroad Avenue, Blue Lake), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chumayo SpaWhether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Chumayo Spa:
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for a bit of fun, Blue Lake Casino is a great place to roll the dice.
- Learn something new and have fun with the family at Mad River Hatchery.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a round at Baywood Golf And Country Club.
- Take a trip to Arcata Community Forest to enjoy a meandering walk, a bit of birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- If you love the ambience of aged buildings and structures, a scheduled tour of Humboldt State University will ignite your passion.