Book a hotel near Church of Pardilho, Estarreja
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Church of Pardilho
Church of Pardilho Hotel & Travel Guide
Religion often allows us a small glimpse into the real heart and soul of a destination. Curious travelers will appreciate discovering some of the area's spiritual practices and traditions at Church of Pardilho.
It's located in Estarreja, a destination that might not be on every traveler's radar. It sits 150 miles (241 kilometers) from Lisbon District, the country's capital.
Staying near Church of Pardilho shouldn't be a problem, since there are 8 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Furadouro Boutique Hotel Beach & Spa and Aqua Hotel should provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
After you've photographed all the sights, kick back at one of the handful of top-end options that are a short drive away. To avoid being let down, it may be wise to book well ahead of time. Try the Tulip Inn Estarreja Hotel & Spa and Jardins da Ria.
If you want a brief pause from enjoying Church of Pardilho, take the short walk to Cantinho Do ilho for a refreshing coffee. If it's a hearty dinner you want, try Churrasqueira da Formiga, a nearby establishment that's loved by locals and travelers alike. Anyone who is a fan of a few invigorating drinks should also drop in to Casa do Tear, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Church of PardilhoAfter you're finished with Church of Pardilho, there are a range of other things to do in the wider area:
- Be sure to enjoy a guided tour of House Museum Custodio Prato. Exploring this fascinating attraction will give you a rare window into different cultures and people.
- After you've visited all the other museums, you can check out what's on at Egas Moniz House Museum.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, head to Torreira Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- Thankfully, some places are so important in history that they're protected. BioRia is one of those places.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or only grab what you need, you'll enjoy some excellent retail therapy at Shopping Center Forum Aveiro.