Book a hotel near Church of Saint Lucia alle Malve, Matera
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Church of Saint Lucia alle Malve
Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle Malve Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a break from the intensity of traveling and enjoy some self-reflection at Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle Malve.
In order to reach it, you will have to head to Matera, 230 miles (370 kilometers) from Rome, the national capital.
There are plenty of accommodations in the vicinity of Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle Malve. With as many as 36 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you'll have is deciding which one you like best! Why don't you begin looking at the Sextantio Le Grotte Della Civita, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel and Sant'Angelo Luxury Resort?
If you would prefer to spend your cash on some fun adventures, instead of on cushy hotels, have a look at the great selection of budget hotels in the local area. The Residenza le Dodici Lune and the Residenza dei Suoni are local favorites, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the type of person who appreciates vintage wine and wakes up in 1000 thread count sheets, you will appreciate the similar pleasures that are available at the top-end hotels close by. You could stay at the La Casa Di Lucio Hotel Relais, since it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Palazzo Viceconte, located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep going. An easy stroll from Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle Malve, Gran Caffè offers an enticing variety of hot drinks and snacks. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the food at Crusco's Street Food, a popular eatery that's close by. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or two before you call it a night, and Vittorio Veneto Caffè is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle MalveIf you would like to cram as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, see what else is happening:
- Get a taste of the past when you visit Palombaro Lungo.
- Don't you ever think about what life must have been like hundreds of years ago? Venture to Tramontano Castle, a local historic castle, and participate in a guided tour.
- Make a bit of time to go and see Church of Santa Maria de Idris. Inquire about information on visiting if you would like to walk inside.
- While enjoying your adventures, you might want to stop and admire San Giovanni Battista Church, a local church. If you want to view this church from the inside, make sure you inquire about visiting times beforehand.
- Take part in a tour of Museo Nazionale Ridola and become informed about the common thread between different cultures.